Sunday, December 19, 2010

Got my Nexus S


Just couple days ago (17 Dec 2010/Fri), I got my Nexus S with Android 2.3 (Gingerbread) and yes it is amazing! Every month or so a new Android device comes along and becomes or claims to be the best device ever! I have seen quite a few, and I own some, I believe at this point it is the best one in the market as of this week! Of course, the race goes on, and probably we will see much more capable devices, probably with dual cores in the very near future.

I will be in the CES 2011 show next month, I bet many tablet devices will continue to surface in the show. Speaking of the tablets, Galaxy S is awesome, on the other side B&N's Nook Color has become very capable and getting ready for the Android 2.2 (Froyo) update in January 2011. It is priced very competitively at $249. It has 24-bit color, 600x1024 display, definitely it is very good device at this price point! I don't have it, but in the B&N bookstore I have played with it, browsed the internet, it was much better than I thought. Hackers already rooted it and how-to tutorials can be found everywhere in the Internet as usual :)