Friday, March 14, 2008

Zoho and G.ho.st

Last month (22 Feb 2008/Fri) I signed up for AdventNet's office productivity suite called Zoho.
Being web-based, all applications from the suite are OS independent. I found the whole application quite successful in many ways.

Also, same week, I started testing the g.ho.st (an online OS). These two online products are really worthwhile to pay attention.

Go try them, you won't be disappointed.

PS: I wonder who will attempt to buy them first :) (MS, big G, well I guess not Yahoo, maybe big Blue)?
PPS: Writing about this post reminded me another product that I use and like for a long time: Virtualbox. It is a very good virtualization product for x86 machines. It was developed by a German company (innotek GmbH), and recently bought out by Sun Microsystems. Sun also recently (26 Feb 2K8) completed the acquisition of popular open-source database company and their flagship product called MySQL.